I was postponing this article pretending that I was going to try all the burgers in Lebanon. Then I was trying more and more places and still they didn’t compete with my list below. Plus other new places were opening. So I decided to be less perfectionist and start with a first list and build another one whenever I am more convinced.
Here are my first favorite 5 burgers to try in Beirut:
1- The Bros
- Location: Mar Mikhael & recently in Rayfoun
- Favorites: Cheese Burger, Swiss Mushroom, Cran Brie for Brie lovers, the Grilled one, Truff Off
- Location: Hamra
- Favorites: Ferdinand, Smoking Gun, Flip n dip
- Locations: Mar Mikhael, ABC Achrafieh, Backyard Hazmieh, The Village Dbayyeh, ABC Verdun, Broumana
- Favorites: Divvy burgers (3 mini burgers), Wagyu Burger
4- Meats & Bread
- Location: Gemmayzeh
- Favorites: WTF Burger, Double double
5- East Village
- Locations: Badaro, Achrafieh
- Favorites: US Angus Burger, The king of burgers
What about you? What is your favorite burger place in Beirut?
P.S.: Cover Photo by ebites_lb. Follow her account for an amazing experience with Food!